On April 11, 2009, Cade Fredrick Rogerson became one of the newest members of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
Cade,
I want you to know how special you are to our family and how grateful we are that you made the choice to be baptized and confirmed a member of this wonderful Church. We are all very proud of you. Thank you for asking Grandpa to baptize and confirm you and thank you for asking all of us to join you on this very special day.
I love you very much!
Grandma
McKenna, Brandy, Jake, Joe, Megan and Brittany on Cade's very special day




I love the picture of all of us. It is one of the best we have taken together in a long time.
ReplyDeleteWe are loving following your blog! That's how we keep up with you guys! Sure do love you--bunches. Have a fun time at the Collins reunion--take some pictures and share.
ReplyDeleteWe're watching you :) Aunt Joyce & Uncle Ed